Call Ross at:



Mail Ross at:

1253 South Beretania Street

Number 2623

Honolulu, Hawaii 96814


Fax Ross toll free at:




What is an Enrolled Agent?


“An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers, before the Internal Revenue Service...” see


IRS  Publication 1, Your Rights as a Taxpayer  states: “IV. Representation - You may either represent yourself or, with proper written authorization, have someone else represent you in your place. Your representative must be a person allowed to practice before the IRS, such as an attorney, certified public accountant, or ENROLLED AGENT. If you are in an interview and ask to consult such a person, then we must stop and reschedule the interview in most cases. [emphasis added]